We transcribe audio & video recordings to written text, producing a high quality document. We offer transcription services such as interviews for students, research companies, disciplinary inquiries, arbitration, meetings (e.g. AGMs, strategic meetings and board meetings), conferences, reports, interviews, manuscripts and any other transcription services required.
Proofreading & Copy-Editing
The amount of text based content being generated across the globe is truly tremendous and it is essential to ensure that the content generated is legible, clear, and consistent, and that it is accurate. Our proofreading & copy-editing services are customised to match your specific requirements. It’s almost impossible for a writer to proofread or edit his or her own work, a second pair of eyes is needed, and thus why all professional authors have editors.
Our full offering includes:
- Academic proofreading & copy-editing (dissertations, theses, research papers).
- Compiling or appropriate revision of in-text references, bibliography or reference list (e.g. Harvard, APA, MLA or Chicago style).
- Annual reports for institutions.
- Editing/revision of conference papers.
- Cover letters or any other written material.
- We can also proofread a hand-written document and type it for you.
- We offer classes on how to write academic research proposal and research reports. Carefirst will give you the awareness and skills on how to write a precise research proposal or research report. The content is relevant to all academic disciplines.
Topics will cover:
- Research Context: Background to the study.
- Research Problem, Purpose & Question.
- Significance of the study.
- Literature Review.
- Research Design & Methodology.
- Sampling Strategy.
- Data Collection Instrument.
- Data Analysis.
- Validity and Reliability.
- Limitation of the study.
- Ethical Consideration.
- Research Management.
- Research time frame.
Research Report Topics will cover:
- Introduction and background.
- Defining the problem statement and writing a research question(s).
- Defining the purpose statement.
- Writing a literature review.
- Research design and methodology.
- Presentation of research results.
- Discussion of results.
- Summary of main findings.
- Conclusion and recommendations.
- Citations and References.